B2BX is a spot trading platform for large volume trading of major digital assets. It offers vast functionality and rich analytics options to traders and their B2BX token is used to minimize commission fees.
B2BX = Platform for Professionals
Link to the main website
Link to price/market cap
Exchange Ticker (B2B)
Coin or Token
Circulating Supply (16 Million)
Total Supply (19 Million)
Market Cap Ranking
B2BX is a spot trading platform for large volume trading of major digital assets. It offers vast functionality and rich analytics options to traders and their B2BX token is used to minimize commission fees. A 35% discount is applied when commission payment with B2BX is enabled.
- Institutional liquidity
- White label
B2BX claims to be a sophisticated platform for professionals. Only the projects handpicked by their listing Committee are allowed the chance to be featured in the exchange.
That being said, a listing on B2BX is a listing in a marginal liquidity pool or, on simpler words, a simultaneous listing on many exchanges.
According to the rules of application, a company that wishes to be featured needs to provide all necessary documentation like a Whitepaper, a Legal opinion, etc. Given the scale of the project, these security measures are more than understandable.
Another aspect worth noticing is the fact that B2BX only features utility-tokens. Security tokens aren’t supported as of now.
B2BX supports a whopping 26 crypto pairs and allows for non-stop trading 24/7. Their marginal crypto liquidity software maximized one’s product offering and diversifies revenue streams.
With B2BX every trader has access to assets from top brokerage firms, high-rolling Wall Street players, Forex brokers and more.
B2BX offers to rid other exchanges from IT and development-related headaches. They share their experience and custom solutions that include:
- A trading platform that includes a Web platform, a mobile application, an order management system, support of 9 types of orders, 24/7 support and more.
- The tech that supports launch and use of your own token on the platform.
- A web wallet with API interrogation with any and all ePayment systems like Qiwi, Skrill, PayPal, and others.
- A crypto payment gateway for ERC20, ERC223, ERC777 as well as all kinds of NEO and NEM-based tokens.
- Integrated security functionality with anti-scam and anti-phishing protection.
B2BX is developed by a Russian company that was founded in 2014. Their CEO Artur Azizov and their CTO Vlad Posivenko seem quite skilled and capable of developing solutions for brokers. The products that the team has launched include:
- Traders Room for Brokers (https://www.b2broker.net/main-room/)
- White Label (https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/08/30/b2broker-white-label-platform-for-starting-a-crypto-exchange-speeds-up-crypto-industry/)
- A CRM system for brokers that was developed in partnership with Microsoft Ukraine.
B2BX offers a hefty amount of useful functionality and the team behind it is skilled in providing traders with what they want.
That being said, it is too early to make any conclusions as the project is new, Even their website is half-baked with the lion’s share of pages in “coming soon” mode.
Additionally, their team lacks guidance from backers, investors, and advisors who have already made a name for themselves. Yes, the technical of B2BX’s team is superb, but what about other aspects of the business that are equally important?
One more thing worth noticing is the fact that B2BX does not mention their partnering exchanges. This is peculiarly strange, especially given the fact that liquidity is one of the primary benefits of the platform.
Do the pros outweigh the cons? It’s really hard to tell, at least for now. We suggest that you wait for a little while longer and see how everything plays out. Any other steps should be taken at your own risk. Then again, name us one thing that’s not risky in the world of crypto trading?
- Useful functionality
- Listed on over 10 exchanges
- Skilled team
- No backing (asset, profits, commodity)
- Lacks guidance from backers