- Started 2015, Still trading.
- Social media no activity.
- Trading ticker (8BIT).
- 1.5 million coins currently.
- Available to trade on Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi.
- Was built on stand alone blockchain.
- The website is down and redirects to dorado.tech.
- The Founder/CEO unknown.
- No GitHub updates in a year.
8Bit was founded in 2015 and is still trading with very low volume. Was added to the dead coins list due to the fact its ranked below 1000 and the website is down. No updates this year, no social media. The Founder/CEO is unknown.
One of their sites redirects 8-bit.ga —> dorado.tech , a current (tech/AI/Drone) ico. So I would say dorado ico is a possible scam and to avoid. They are funnelling some traffic to there site via coinmarketcap and had a high chance of involvement with the creators of one already failed coin.
(8bit org 2015) “It has become apparent that crypto currency will play a large role in the future of this planet. As technology progresses so does the way we make traditional transactions. Gone will be the days of paper money and plastic cards. Brick and mortar banks will be establishments you read about in the history books. Alright, maybe I’m exaggerating but there is no denying the importance of crypto currency”