- Started 2015, Still trading with very low volume.
- Social media not active since mid 2015.
- Trading ticker (ARB).
- 8.2 million coins currently.
- Available to trade on YoBit.
- Was built on a stand alone blockchain.
- The website is down, redirects to some scam site.
- The Founder/CEO is unknown.
- Volume under $100 (24 Hour).
- Possible scam ICO
ARbit was founded in 2015 and is still trading with very low volume. Was added to the dead coins list due to the fact its ranked below 1000 and the website is down and redirects to scam. No updates, no social media since 2015. The Founder/CEO is unknown.
Copy paste from old site
(getaugmented net 2015-2016)
Welcome to the next leap in technological advancement with virtual and augmented reality.
One of today’s hottest technology breakthroughs is the use of Augmented and Virtual Reality. Recent news of impending product launches by Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Epson, Sony and numerous entrepreneurs have propelled interest around the world as the future has finally arrived with holographic and virtual immersion technologies.
Augmented Reality ( AR ) involves overlaying digital information on the real-world view of people and places. This can be achieved using an app on a mobile phone or tablet, or using a special pair of glasses. Users look through their screens to see a overlay of digital information – this can be in various formats; text, video, audio or 3D animations.
Screenshot from old site