- Started 2016, Still trading.
- Social media accounts deleted.
- Trading ticker (ATOM).
- 15 million coins currently.
- Available to trade on Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Yobit.
- Was built on stand alone blockchain.
- The website is down/deleted.
- The Founder/CEO is unknown.
- Scam coin, Dev stole users coins.
- Low volume, $100 per 24 hours.
Atomic Coin was founded in 2016 and is still trading with very low volume. Was added to the dead coins list due to the fact its ranked below 1000 and the website is down. No updates this year, scamming, no social media. The Founder/CEO is unknown.
(reddit) They told everyone to put coins in web wallet cause there will be hardfork(for swap). everyone of course, put them in web wallet which believed to be safe. when the day came, atomic dev just stole all of them. what the fuck this coin. i lost 70000 coins at highest price.