Main reasons for dead coin listing – Low Volume/Abandonment/No Social
- Started 2016, Ended 2018.
- No social.
- Trading ticker (BERN).
- 71 Million coins total.
- Available to trade on YoBit.
- Was built on a stand alone blockchain.
- Website working fine. http://berncoin.org/
- The Founder/CEO is possibly Steven Saxton.
- Very low volume.
BERNcash was founded in 2016 and is trading with very low volume. Was added to the dead coins list due to the fact its ranked below 1000, low volume and no social. The Founder/CEO is possibly Steven Saxton.
Copy paste from old site (archived)
Still up. http://berncoin.org/
BERN is a PoW/PoS hybrid. This means that coins are generated through both Proof of Work mining and Proof of Stake minting. Both PoW and PoS are processing BERN transactions and validating transactions.
Screenshot from the old website (archived)