Main reasons for dead coin listing – Low Volume/No Website/No Updates/Limited Exchanges.
- Started 2017, Still trading with low volume.
- Social media no posts since late 2017.
- Trading ticker (BTBc).
- 20 million coins.
- Available to trade on CoinExchange.
- Was built on a stand alone blockchain.
- The website is down.
- The Founder/CEO is Yakov Fabrizio.
- Team, Elizabeth Jade and Jacob Mueller.
- Volume under $2000 (24 Hour).
- Possible scam.
Bitbase was founded in 2017 and is still trading with very low volume. Was added to the dead coins list due to the fact its ranked below 1000, the website is down, no updates and limited social media. The Founder/CEO is Yakov Fabrizio.
Copy paste from old site
(bitbase io 2017)
Crypto currencies are gaining ground globally, We all know how safe are fiat transactions, In the crypto world many currencies lack of security and fraud is on the rise.
This is where BTB ESCROW the base of crytpo currencies unite with BTB and online payment solution for merchants to accept 100 top Coins including BTB to be able to use escrow as an option to safe guard from fraudsters online.
We have built such a system escrow technology that has under gone a lot of testing thinking and ideas. Bringing crypto world to you with ease.
Screenshot from old site