- Started 2016, Still trading with low volume.
- Social media not active since 2016
- Trading ticker (XBTC21).
- 800 thousand coins currently.
- Available to trade on YoBit.
- Was built on a stand alone blockchain.
- The website is down.
- The Founder/CEO is Nick M.
- Volume under $10 (24 Hour).
Bitcoin 21 was founded in 2016 and is still trading with very low volume. Was added to the dead coins list due to the fact its ranked below 1000 and the website is down. No updates this year, no social media since 2016. The Founder/CEO is Nick M.
From the looks of this project was just simply abandoned. No social media updates in years.
Copy paste from old site
(Bitcoin21 com 2016) About: Bitcoin 21 includes some advanced features direct from launch including an Android Mobile wallet and a pre-programmed 0.00021% proof of stake featuring a 2.1 day coin maturity and a 21 day staking process (you would earn 0.21 coins for every 1,000 in your wallet for 21 days). This keeps the system in harmonious balance slowly increasing coin count over a lengthy period of time to ensure a sustained low volume of coins and higher long term value.
Screenshot of old site