- Started 2016, still trading with very low volume.
- Social media deleted.
- Trading ticker (BSTAR).
- 630 million coins currently.
- Available to trade on Yobit.
- Was built on stand alone blockchain.
- The website is down for over 1 year.
- The Founder/CEO is unknown.
- Volume under $100 (24 Hour).
Blackstar was founded in 2016 and is still trading with very low volume. Was added to the dead coins list due to the fact it is ranked below 800 and the website is down. Social media deleted and limited liquidity. The Founder/CEO is unknown.
The dev was on bitcointalk, but did not allow comments from anyone but himself. This was rather frustrating. I don’t think this coin was ever something serious, it was to do with a card game version of civilisation game. I don’t think there are any active nodes etc.
Copy paste from old site
(blackstarotc com 2017) Nothing to show.
Screenshot from old site
Nothing to show.