Main reasons for dead coin listing – Low Volume/Low Ranking/Limited Social
- Started 2014, Ended 2017-2018.
- No social since early 2017.
- Trading ticker (BRIT).
- 21 million coins total.
- Available to trade on CoinExchange.
- Was built on stand alone blockchain.
- Website working (https://britcoin.com/)
- The Founder/CEO is possibly Graeme Cox.
- Volume under $100 (24H)
BritCoin was founded in 2014 and is trading with very low volume. Was added to the dead coins list due to the fact its ranked below 1000, low volume and limited social. The Founder/CEO is Graeme Cox.
Copy paste from old site (archived)
Still up. https://britcoin.com/
Screenshot from the old website (archived)