- Started 2016, Still trading with low volume.
- Social media not active since mid 2016.
- Trading ticker (CRX).
- 73.7 million coins currently.
- Available to trade on YoBit and Cryptopia.
- Was built on a stand alone blockchain.
- The website is down, redirects to some scam site.
- The Founder/CEO is unknown (Jan Everno).
- Volume under $200 (24 Hour).
Chronos was founded in 2016 and is still trading with very low volume. Was added to the dead coins list due to the fact its ranked below 800 and the website is down. No updates in 2 years, no social media since 2016. The Founder/CEO is unknown.
Chronos was a coin that has fast 60 second transaction times and could be used on there penny auction site.
Copy paste from old site
(chronos-coin com 2016) Chronos is a PoW/PoS coin . It is fast, secure and have sufficient coins (68 M) for circulation so it can be used in real daily shopping. CRX is focused mainly on building smart contracts. Our decentralized network aims to be a fungible and untraceable digital medium of exchange. Chronos is a cutting edge p2p digital network. Transactions are lightning-fast at just 60 seconds confirmation time.
Screenshot from old site