- Started 2015, Ended 2016.
- No activity since 2017.
- Trading ticker (CAID).
- 100 million coins total.
- Not avalible to trade on any main exchanges.
- Was built on stand alone blockchain.
- No updates in the last 6+ months.
- The website is down and redirects you to scam ads.
- The Founder/CEO is possibly Mark Porter.
- Abandoned coin, possibly scam.
Coinaid was one of the two coins made by Crunck back in 2015. The other coin was Save and Gain. That is still on coin market cap but will be added after this coin. Cruncks real name is possibly Mark Porter.
Save and Gain (SANDG)
Our advice is to avoid all the above coins. All linked. All have been added to dead coins.