Main reasons for dead coin listing – No Website/No Social/No Updates/Limited Exchanges.
- Started 2015, Still trading with very low volume.
- Social media no posts since 2016.
- Trading ticker (DGCS).
- 5.8 million coins currently.
- Available to trade on YoBit.
- Was built on a stand alone blockchain.
- The website is down.
- The Founder/CEO is Jordan Borland.
- The volume is under $100 (24 Hours).
Digital Credits was founded in 2015 and is still trading with very low volume. Was added to the dead coins list due to the fact its ranked below 1000, the website is down and no social since 2016. The Founder/CEO is Jordan Borland.
Copy paste from old site
(dcredits com 2016)
Digital Credits is a currency that can be used to buy and sell things online or send money to loved ones abroad. Unlike normal currency like the US Dollar or the Euro, our currency is 100% digital and is not controlled by any central authority or government body.
It one of the fastest ways to send and receive transactions around the world, and unlike expensive wire transfers, it’s practically free. Also credits are stored on your computer, not in a bank which can charge ridiculously high fees. Plus you get a guaranteed 1% yearly interest rate if all you want to do is save.
Screenshot from old site