Main reasons for dead coin listing – Low Volume/Low Ranking/Limited Social
- Started 2017, Ended 2018.
- No social since the start of 2018.
- Trading ticker (DDF).
- 6.4 Million coins total.
- Available to trade on HitBTC
- Was built on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Website still up. https://www.digitaldevelopersfund.com/
- The Founder/CEO is unknown.
- Very low volume, under 50usd (24 hour)
- Possible pump and dump.
DigitalDevelopersFund was founded in 2017 and is trading with very low volume. Was added to the dead coins list due to the fact its ranked below 1000, low volume and limited social. The Founder/CEO is unknown.
Coin seems like a pump and dump ICO scam. Looking at the abandoned social, plus the huge price spike, then drop.
Copy paste from old site (archived)
Still up. https://www.digitaldevelopersfund.com/
Screenshot from the old website (archived)