- Started 2017 and dead 2018.
- Was a hit and run.
- Trading name (FUDD).
- 100 million tokens were circulating.
- Not available to trade on any exchanges.
- The website is a scam, redirects you to google.
- The Founder/CEO is James Demon.
- Scam token.
Man this is funny, this token was made to stop fear and uncertainty, but it had a loophole in the smart contracts that allowed the creator to mint unlimited tokens. Even now James Demon (sounds like a fake name) covered up the website, redirects you to google and had domain privacy activated. Lucky for me you can’t cheat the way back machine. Other team members were Anny Petty, Murk Ban and Benis Fartman(that has to be a fake name).