Main reasons for dead coin listing – No Updates/No Social/No Exchanges.
- Started 2014, Not trading anymore.
- Social media no posts since 2017.
- Trading ticker (FIMK).
- Around 800 million coins total.
- Not available to trade.
- Was built on a stand alone blockchain.
- The website is down.
- The Founder/CEO is Tekninen Osasto.
- Volume under $100 (24 Hour).
FIMKrypto was founded in 2014 and is currently not trading. Was added to the dead coins list due to the fact its ranked below 1000, website down, no updates and social. The Founder/CEO is Tekninen Osasto.
Copy paste from old site
(fimk fi 2015-2017)
Lompsa is the FIMK wallet client granting you access to the numerous features of the FIMK p2p network. Lompsa can be used as native executable on your workstation Operating System (Windows, Linux, Mac) or as a thin client through your web browser at Lompsa com
Through Lompsa com you can access the following functions:
– creating new FIMK account
– FIMK transfers, asset transfers
– Instant encrypted p2p messages
– Decentralized Asset exchange, FIMK exchange
– Sales and purchase on the FIMK Peer Marketplace
– Blockchain history for your accounts
– Full transaction history of the whole FIMK network
– Block statistics, forging and block rewards
The downloadable application can be used in full node mode, making your workstation a participant in the FIMK p2p network. As a full node, your workstation runs a FIMK server that enhances the operations of the peer network and is eligible for randomly assigned block rewards (currently 100 FIMK) approx. every 45 seconds on average.
The FIMK server requires Java 1.8. The downloadable Lompsa application can also be used as a thin client to use the FIMK network services without operating a peer server yourself. The web accessible Lompsa com can only be used as a thin client with your internet browser.
Screenshot from old site