- Started 2017, Still trading with low volume.
- Social media deleted.
- Trading ticker (FNC).
- 12.8 million coins currently.
- Available to trade on Livecoin.
- Was built on a stand alone blockchain.
- The website has closed down.
- The Founder/CEO is unknown.
- Volume under $200 (24 Hour).
Fincoin was founded in 2017 and is still trading with very low volume. Was added to the dead coins list due to the fact its ranked below 800, social media deleted and website has been deleted. The Founder/CEO is unknown.
FinCoin was a flyby night coin that closed down is a matter of months. The old website was very basic, something that could of been made in a few hours.
(fincoin co 2017)
FinCoin is a new cryptocurrency, technically more sophisticated than Bitcoin. The advantage of FinCoin over other start-ups is its high investment attractiveness.
On the basis of FinCoin a unique fund has been created, which brings a weekly passive income. The transparency of all payments is provided by FinCoin blockchain.
Screenshot of old site