Main reasons for dead coin listing – Limited Exchanges/No Social Updates/Corrupt Management
- Started 2016, still trading with low volume.
- No social media listed.
- Trading ticker (FRST).
- 110 million coins total.
- Only available to trade on Yobit.
- Was built on standalone blockchain.
- Website up.
- The Founder/CEO is George Peresztegi Nagy.
- Claimed scam team members, Andras Szekely and Josip Bosnic.
FirstCoin was founded in 2016 and is trading on limited exchanges. Was added to the dead coins list due to the fact its ranked around 1000, no updates, no social and development team scammed the project. The Founder/CEO is George Peresztegi Nagy.
Copy paste from old site (archived)
Screenshot from the old website (archived)