Main reasons for dead coin listing – Failed ICO
- Started 2016, Ended 2018.
- Social stopped early 2018.
- Trading ticker (FLZ).
- 60 million tokens total.
- Not available to trade.
- Was built on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Website down and redirects.
- The Founder/CEO is Aleksey Bobylev.
Flipz ICO was founded in 2016 and is not trading on any exchanges. Was added to the dead coins list due to the fact they did not reach the required soft cap and social deleted. The Founder/CEO is Aleksey Bobylev.
Copy paste from old site (archived)
(receiptcoin io 2017)
Flipz – is a smart e-commerce platform with smart contracts, a unique rating system of vendors based on blockchain technology. The platform allows the customers to buy goods and services online, using cryptocurrency.
- The platform has no paid ads, its rating system cannot be cheated, and a vacant place on the platform cannot be bought.
- You can place your goods on the platform absolutely for free. All transactions are done instantly and without commission.
- There will be no centralized databases on the platform. There will no longer be approval of information, as it will be the same for everyone.
The main idea of the platform is to provide the participants with smart contracts. This is an electronic algorithm describing a set of conditions; the execution of which runs particular events in the real world or digital systems. A decentralized environment is required to execute smart contracts, which completely excludes the human factor.
To fulfill the economic side of the contract, you need cryptocurrency. The blockchain system records all information without any possible means to delete or make corrections to it, encrypting it into blocks and anonymizing the participants.
The algorithm creates an open data system with product quality ratings, customer reviews and prices by studying the circulation of a product in the database. Every seller is ranked. The increase or decrease in rating will unavoidably lead to a change in amount of sales.
Screenshot from the old website (archived)