1989 Dead Coins, Contact For Errors
Gael Coin
Ticker: GAC
Launch: 2014
Death: 2014
Type : Coin
Supply: 9.4 Million
Founder : Hidden
Reason : Desertion

More Details : Gael Coin

Gael Coin (GAC) started in 2014 and finished in 2014, with a total supply of 9.4 million coins. The team/founder is hidden, The main reason this coin was listed is desertion.

(from old site) When was Gaelcoin created ? Gaelcoin development started in early 2014 to provide an alternative electronic currency for Ireland. How is Gaelcoin different to, for example, Spaincoin or Greececoin? First of all, we only pre-mined 1% of the Gaelcoins leaving the remaining 99% of Gaelcoins available to be mined. This gives the ownership of the Gaelcoin currency to the early adopters and the miners and not the developers. Many other currencies pre-mine 50% of the total avaiable coins which creates an enourmous risk as the the majority of the currency will remain in the hands of a few developers. Secondly, Gaelcoin is not an easy coin to mine. Compared to 99% of all the other cryptocurrencies that have been launched, Gaelcoin has a much higher mining difficulty. This is to create a more stable Crypto-currency as many “pump & dump” miners looking to make a quick buck would stay away from mining the coin.

1989 Dead Coins Total