- Started 2015, Still trading with low volume.
- Social media deleted.
- Trading ticker (G3N).
- 7.5 million coins currently.
- Available to trade on YoBit.
- Was built on a stand alone blockchain.
- The website is down, redirects to sexy women.
- The Founder/CEO is possibly Brandon Cook.
- Volume under $100 (24 Hour).
Genstake was founded in 2016 and is still trading with very low volume. Was added to the dead coins list due to the fact its ranked below 1000 and the website is down and redirects to sexy women. No updates, social media deleted. The Founder/CEO is Brandon Cook.
Copy paste from old site
(g3n info 2015-2016)
Genstake (G3N) is the next generation coin using a Scrypt POW and POS system. Each POW block mined produces 5 coins and each POS block staked produces 20 coins. The main idea behind this is for the POW mining system to always be a viable point-of-entry for anyone that doesn’t want to or can’t afford to buy the coins from an exchange. Genstake also utilizes a natural reward halving system, cutting the supply that is released through the POW/POS system by half each year. Additional changes are being installed so that Genstake will be the next generation information platform. Details will be published as they become available.
Screenshot from old site