Main reasons for dead coin listing – Low Volume/Low Ranking/No Social
- Started 2013, Ended 2018.
- No Social
- Trading ticker (GLC).
- 65 Million coins total.
- Available to trade on YoBit.
- Was built on the stand alone blockchain.
- Website up. https://www.globalcoin.info/
- The Founder/CEO is possibly Chris Yates.
- Volume under $50 (24H)
GlobalCoin was founded in 2013 and is trading with very low volume. Was added to the dead coins list due to the fact its ranked below 1000, low volume and limited exchanges. The Founder/CEO is possibly Chris Yates.
Copy paste from old site (archived)
Still up. https://www.globalcoin.info/
Screenshot from the old website (archived)