- Started 2014, just been removed from Cryptopia.
- Social media some activity.
- Trading ticker (XGR).
- 17.1 million coins currently.
- Not available to trade on any exchanges.
- Was built on a stand alone blockchain.
- The website is up and working well.
- The Founder/CEO is unknown .
- Volume under $10 (24 Hour).
GoldReserve was founded in 2014 and has been unlisted from the last exchange ‘Cryptopia’. Was added to the dead coins list due to the fact its ranked below 1000 and no place to trade. The Founder/CEO is unknown.
GoldReserve had low volume for a long time, basically inactive. Finally Cryptopia removed them from there exchange, this coin would need to get on other exchanges and some real trading before it came off this list.
Copy paste from old site
(goldreservecoin com 2018) Goldreserve [XGR] is the next step cryptocurrency! I created this coin, because there are not one altcoin existing which gives people the feeling that it will give a steady growth and if things goes sideways, and coins can be easily liquidated at any time without a huge loss. GoldReserve gives you all of that! The Stabilizer Fund – collected during the POW phase – will be converted into GOLD! (Yes, the precious metal!) This will serve as the backup of the coin. With this Fund I will be able to buy back DIRECTLY each and every existing GoldReserve coins!
Screenshot from old site