- Started 2014, Still trading with low volume.
- Social media deleted.
- Trading ticker (HMP).
- 1.3 billion coins currently.
- Available to trade on YoBit.
- Was built on a stand alone blockchain.
- The website is down, just says be back soon.
- The Founder/CEO is David Tobias.
- Volume under $2000 (24 Hour).
HempCoin was founded in 2014 and is still trading with low volume. Was added to the dead coins list due to the fact its ranked below 800 and the website is down, no updates and social media deleted. The Founder/CEO is David Tobias.
Copy paste from old site
(hempcoin com 2016) HempCoin (HMP) runs on its own peer to peer blockchain like BitCoin (BTC) but at a faster rate because it is using the script technique like LiteCoin. So in addition to having the advantage of being able to move HMP around faster than BTC, HMP is backed by the marketable securities of Rocky Mountain Ayre, OTC symbol: “RMTN”. BTC is strictly a fiat currency like the US Dollar, however, BTC has the potential to go up in value against the Dollar because of supply and demand factors and HMP has this same built in advantage because unlike the Dollar, both BTC and HMP have a limited amount of coins in circulation, while the Dollar is ever increasing in supply.
Screenshot of old site