Main reasons for dead coin listing – Failed ICO
- Started 2016, Ended 2016.
- Social stopped 2016
- Trading ticker (INC).
- 100 million tokens total.
- Not available to trade.
- Was built on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Website down.
- The Founder/CEO is Dmitry Lazarichev and Sergey Primatchik.
Inchain was founded in 2016 and is not trading on any exchanges. Was added to the dead coins list due to the fact it did not get the funding it required to reach its soft cap. The Founder/CEO is Dmitry Lazarichev and Sergey Primatchik.
Investors were refunded from the ICO.
Copy paste from old site (archived)
(ico inchain io 2016)
With Inchain’s convenient and highly intuitive interface, users set desired insurance parameters, and the platform will generate the appropriate smart contracts. The contracts manage the insurance policies and any payments made on claims. Inchain insurance oracles constantly monitor insured events.
Inchain provides three types of analytics:
- Insurance analytics for observing the number of policies issued, their durations, service providers and rankings, as well as overall market snapshots and news.
- Bond analytics for watching the current states of initial and secondary markets, bond yields, rankings, maturity and durations.
- Insurance fund analytics for assessing ROI on different portfolios, asset allocations and news within the insurance industry.
Our decentralised trading exchange provides a variety of investment opportunities for users who want to buy and sell bonds and efficiently manage their fixed-income crypto portfolios.
All Inchain token holders may proactively participate in managing the insurance fund. Instruments for transparent voting ease the process of reaching consensus.
Screenshot from the old website (archived)