- Started late 2015, Still trading with low volume.
- Social media deleted.
- Trading ticker (LTCR).
- 30.2 million coins currently.
- Available to trade on YoBit.
- Was built on a stand alone blockchain.
- The website is down, redirects to scam sites.
- The Founder/CEO is possibly Siti Lastari.
- Volume under $10 (24 Hour).
Litecred was founded in late 2015 and is still trading with low volume. Was added to the dead coins list due to the fact its ranked below 800, social media deleted, the website is dead and the limited liquidity. Founder/CEO is possibly Siti Lastari.
Copy paste from old site
(litecred com 2016) Litecred is a new cryptocurrency with the characteristic of self-funded development, via block subsidy of 10% for each minted block. That 10% will be not directly usable at the beginning of the development stage but it will be achieved at PoW end, this means we are going to receive only around 0.8% every month. This will guarantee a small and continuos flow to the developers, in order to mantain the project active. There is no developer premine at launch. Funds collected from mining will be held in a public address and will be used for future development and/or given to users with proven skills that will help us with improvements/marketing and promotion.
Screenshot from old site