- Started 2017, Ended 2017.
- Social media not found.
- Trading ticker (MIU).
- 22 billion coins total.
- Not available to trade on any exchanges.
- Was built on stand alone blockchain.
- X11 POW / POS and 1 min block times.
- The website dead.
- The Founder/CEO is Unknown.
- Dead Coin, No GitHub updates.
MIYU was made back in 2017, but development has stopped since then, the ico was charging one South Korean won for 120 of their coins. The website never looked fully functional, best guess would be they either scammed or just did not have the team to make a quality coin.
The goal “MiyuCoin is a free open source project derived from Bitcoin, with
the goal of providing a long-term energy-efficient scrypt-based crypto-currency.
Built on the foundation of Bitcoin, PPCoin and NovaCoin, innovations such as proof-of-stake
help further advance the field of crypto-currency.”