Main reasons for dead coin listing – Low Volume/Node Issues/No Social
- Started 2013, Ended 2014 and 2018.
- No social.
- Trading ticker (PHS).
- 6 Million coins total.
- Available to trade on Cryptopia.
- Was built on a stand alone blockchain.
- Website up. http://philosopherstones.org/
- The Founder/CEO is possibly Vladimir Krivorot.
- No volume.
- Node issues noted.
Philosopher Stones was founded in 2013 and is trading with very low volume. Was added to the dead coins list due to the fact its ranked below 1000, low volume, no social and some node/wallet issues. The Founder/CEO is possibly Vladimir Krivorot.
Copy paste from old site (archived)
Still up. http://philosopherstones.org/
PhilosopherStones Coin is stable and time-proved blockchain that suits as backbone for financial applications and data storage platform.
Screenshot from the old website (archived)