Main reasons for dead coin listing – Swapped to new coin/No Social.
- Started 2017, swapped 2018.
- No social media.
- Trading ticker (POSW).
- 70 Million coins total.
- Not available to trade.
- Was built on stand alone blockchain.
- Website redirects to stake net, the swapped coin. (https://xsncoin.io/)
- The Founder/CEO is possibly Raides Rodriguez or John Draper.
- Very low volume under $200 (24hour)
PoSW Coin was founded in 2017 and was swpped to Stakenet (XSN) in 2018. Was added to the dead coins list due to the fact its no longer trading. The Founder/CEO is possibly Raides Rodriguez or John Draper.
Copy paste from old site (archived)
(posw io 2018)
Posw believes staking as a service will be a major and critical piece of the blockchain ecosystem as it emerges into the mainstream and touches the average everyday consumer. PoSW aims to give users an intuitive and easy-to-use interface which performs the various actions and specific functionalities that these coins hold.
Screenshot from the old website (archived)