Main reasons for dead coin listing – Failed ICO
- Started 2016, Ended 2017.
- Social stopped early 2017.
- Trading ticker (RCH).
- Unknown tokens total.
- Not available to trade.
- Was built on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Website down.
- The Founder/CEO is Igor Manjencic.
Rich Coin ICO was founded in 2016 and is not trading on any exchanges. Was added to the dead coins list due to the fact they did not reach the required soft cap and social stopped. The Founder/CEO is Igor Manjencic.
Invested money from ICO was not refunded. Total was under 1k USD.
Same CEO as CryptoCopy, will link below.
Copy paste from old site (archived)
(richcoin io 2017)
About RICH Coin
Rich Coin is, like it’s name says, created with idea to become a coin with biggest value among other cryptocurrencies at the market..
Rich coin is organised as ultra deflationary coin with continuous initial coin offerings (ICOs). Goal of the project is to produce most valuable coin at the market and to collect money for charity fund.
What happend with a price between two ICOs?
1) After one ICO with coin price of one dollar coin price will first start to drop down because of influence of cheap coins some owners will rush to sell them which will produce decrease of price from before ICO.
2) After a few days it will start to grow as a result of slowly burning function.
3) At the end, before another ICO, price will rapidly goes up because a lot of people will try to get more coins in order to have bigger share before next ICO and be able to buy more cheaper coins.
4) Generally, price will goes up while approx. each second dollar invested during ICO is going to be used for buying back coins at the market and burning them. Having that and new investors interested to buy more coins, will ensure that price of RICH coin is going to have a stable growth.
How does burn work?
In order to provide deflatory coin which will result to coin high price there is defined a function responsable for burning coins.
During a burning process there will be burned coins mostly for owners who owned less coins and the other owners will be more safe.
But don’t worry, burning process start slow, you will have enough time to sell your coins at good price if you don’t have money for buying more.
There is also a buy-back fund (49% of invested money) which will be used for buying coins at the market and burning it immediately.
All that will produce huge demand which will result in a very hight price of one coin. At the end, there will be only 100.000 coins left.
Screenshot from the old website (archived)