Main reasons for dead coin listing – Low Volume/No Updates/Limited Exchanges.
- Started 2015, Still trading with very low volume.
- Social media actice.
- Trading ticker (RUBIT).
- Unknown number of coins currently.
- Available to trade on YoBit.
- Was built on a stand alone blockchain.
- The websites are down both info and com.
- The Founder/CEO is unknown.
- Volume under $100 (24 Hour).
RubleBit was founded in 2015 and is still trading with very low volume. Was added to the dead coins list due to the fact its ranked below 1000, the website is down and no updates. The Founder/CEO is unknown.
Copy paste from old site
(rublebit info or com 2015-2016)
Designed for online microtransactions distributed to all who grow its value and utility
Developing tangible utility over traditional currencies by creating platforms for online microtransactions
Secure, efficient and decentralized in the long-run based on an innovative blockchain technology
supported by well-funded non-profit foundations dedicated to maximizing its utility
Easy and useful for regular consumers
Free to get started with close to zero friction
We have launched multiple consumer services with millions of users
Screenshot from old site