1989 Dead Coins, Contact For Errors
Sec Fund
Launch: 2015
Death: 2016
Type : Coin
Supply: 10 Million
Founder : Hidden
Reason : Desertion

More Details : Sec Fund

Sec Fund (SECFUND) started in 2015 and finished in 2016, with a total supply of 10 million coins. The team/founder is hidden, The main reason this coin was listed is desertion.

SecFund is an investment fund that invest in various assets on the NXT ecosystem. SecFund hold all the assets he invested in on the NXT Account [1]. All dividends that SecFund receive for holding theses assets are split and distributed every month. 75% of the profits are distributed as dividends to all SecFund holders and the remaining 25% are send to the NXT Account [3] and reinvested into different assets, then theses assets are send to the NXT Account [1]. The NXT Account [2] is only here for testing. Sometimes some NXT, SuperBTC or other assets will be send from this account to the holding account [1]

1989 Dead Coins Total