Switch Coin (SWITCH) - Scam or Other Issues | Coinopsy
Switch Coin (SWITCH) - Dead Coins

Switch Coin (SWITCH)

Switch Coin was founded in 2014, it is not trading on any exchanges. Switch Coin was added to the dead coins list due to being Scam or Other Issues. Founder/CEO is Unknown.


  • Main reasons for dead coin listing Scam or Other Issues.
  • Started 2014, Ended 2014.
  • Social media ended 2014.
  • Trading ticker (SWITCH).
  • 500,000 Coins total.
  • Not available to trade on any exchanges.
  • Was built on standalone blockchain.
  • Website is down.
  • The Founder/SEO is Unknown.

Further Details


Scam coin, Website down and no social media.




About Switch Coin
There are only 500,000 Switch Coins in existence and there will never be anymore than that. From the time that the first transaction occurs, the supply of Switch Coins will be exponentially decreased until only a few remain. When Switch Coins are sent, 5% of coins transferred are Switched Off and Destroyed. The remaining 95% remain Switched On and arrive at their destination. Switch Coin has been modeled for maximum success and profitability because of this. With every transfer, the supply of coins will be decreased exponentially, causing the market cap to increase which over time we believe should result in an increased market price for Switch Coin. We believe that the very nature of destroying coins over time will exponentially increase the value and price of each and every Switch Coin. Switch Coin has been designed, created and developed for what we believe is maximum success for Short and Long Term profitability.