Main reasons for dead coin listing – Low Volume/No Updates/No Social/Limited Exchanges.
- Started 2017, still trading with very low volume.
- Social media deleted or not found.
- Trading ticker (UMC).
- Unknown number of tokens total.
- Available to trade on YoBit.
- Was built on Ethereum Blockchain.
- The website is down.
- The Founder/CEO is Ryan Sweet.
- Domain registered by : Emilio Crocco.
- Volume under $3000 (24 Hour).
Umbrella Coin was founded in 2017 and is still trading with low volume. Was added to the dead coins list due to the fact its ranked below 1000, website down, no updates and social. The Founder/CEO is Ryan Sweet.
Copy paste from old site
(umbrellacoin org 2017)
Unable to go to doctor because of high deductibles?
Painting your car scratches yourself to avoid increase in premiums?
Looking at insane bills due to pre-existing conditions?
Worry no more, Umbrella Coin will protect you from being held hostage by insurance monopolies across sectors by covering all out-of-pocket costs regarding insurance. No insurance agents and middlemen with incentives to deny your claims.
Just exchange your ETH for UMC tokens, use them to purchase a policy. And the best part- if you don’t end up using your premium, we will refund you 100% by the end of plan period.
Screenshot from old site