Main reasons for dead coin listing – Failed/Scam ICO
- Started 2017, Ended 2018.
- Social still active.
- Trading ticker (WHA).
- 10 million max tokens.
- Not available to trade.
- Was built on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Website down.
- The Founder/CEO is Alexey Vetluzhskikh.
WHA Project ICO was founded in 2017 and is not trading on any exchanges. Was added to the dead coins list due to the fact they did not reach the required soft cap or was a scam. The Founder/CEO is Alexey Vetluzhskikh.
Not sure in money was refunded from ICO.
Copy paste from old site (archived)
(whaproject com 2017)
- Join us to create a better future together
- WHA Token is the complete healthcare solution
- reward for app users
- for in-app purchases
- future currency of medical treatment
- Ethereum based Healthcare services
- Prepare to rethink the future of medical treatment
- imagine the world where medical insurance and treatment is paid through the simple app
- 10 000 000 number of tokens
- 0.04$ single token price
- WHA official token name
Screenshot from the old website (archived)
Nothing to show.